- “Castleview” has had all the hard work done & is ready for the rural lifestyle enthusiast to enjoy.
- Located an easy 15 min drive to Aberdeen, Muswellbrook & 20 mins to Scone, the property is perfectly positioned to benefit from the local amenities of the Upper Hunter Valley.
- With just under 20 acres (7.8ha) of cleared grazing & natural bushland, the property will run a balance of cattle & horses if required.
- The home is a well maintained 4 bedroom (main with ensuite, all bedrooms with built-ins) with verandahs front & rear to capture fabulous views of Castle Rock. It has had fresh paint throughout, a combination of polished timber & timber floating floors.
- Comfort won’t be compromised with 4 x split system A/C’s, 3 toilets, 2nd bathroom, 2 wood heaters, a rumpus room, separate lounge room, covered rear entertaining deck, a covered outdoor entertaining BBQ area with spa, as well as an under home double lock up garage.
- Infrastructure on the property includes a 10m x 7m American barn style shed with concrete floor, power & workshop area, new steel set of cattle yards, garden shed, aviary & chook run.
- Fencing is 80% new & the property is fenced into 3 paddocks.
- Water for the property is via an equipped bore, 1 dam, 17,000 gallons of tank water storage & a pop up garden irrigation system.
If ease of living in the country is what you are after, then make Castleview a must to inspect.
For more information, please contact your exclusive selling agents Landmark Harcourts Scone on 0421 721 733, 6545 1377 or visit www.landmarkscone.com.au