This property may be 3 bedrooms, but don’t let that fool you. The home is very spacious and spread generously over two storeys. Everyone will be able to find their own space in this home. The location of this home can’t get any better. Positioned in a quiet street with the sparkling Twin Waters waterways at the end, take advantage of this relaxing lifestyle. This home has just had a new carpets and paint and is ready for some new tenants. The next tenants to move in with have the pleasure of a gorgeous and presentable home.
Downstairs the home consists of a large and stylish entry that adjoins the huge formal lounge room/ rumpus room. This room can be completely closed off from the rest of the downstairs, making it the perfect movie time retreat.
Continuing through the downstairs space you will find an open plan kitchen, dining room and spacious family room. The u-shaped kitchen boasts plenty of cupboard and bench space, including a walk in pantry and has a wall oven, ceramic cook top and dishwasher. The spacious family room leads outside to the under roof entertaining area. This area will be great to entertain your friends as you relax and enjoy the Sunshine Coast lifestyle.
Other Features of this property include:
- New carpet & fresh paint throughout
- Two large bedrooms on the downstairs level
- Main bathroom on the downstairs level servicing the bedrooms.
- Plenty of cupboards and storage spaces throughout the home
- Master Retreat Upstairs with spacious sitting room adjoining a large Master bedroom. The Master bedroom features an ensuite and walk-in-robe.
- The Master retreat even has its own balcony where you can sit and enjoy the morning sun with a coffee.
- Automated Watering system installed, making watering the gardens a breeze.
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home for year-round comfort.
- Fully fenced and secure backyard.
Please contact Racquel Sybranda to arrange your inspection on 0414 244 933 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.