Having undergone a superb restoration, this luxury, boutique development of four is positioned directly opposite Barangaroo Reserve and is an easy stroll to Walsh Bay, The Rocks and Circular Quay.
The Workmen’s Dwellings (c1910) have been transformed from one of Sydney’s most historic homes to one of Millers Points most luxurious residences. All apartments are fully furnished and enjoy historic charm and modern luxuries.
Key Points -
- Spacious two-bedroom floorplans, with separate living and dining
- Gourmet Smeg kitchens with state of the art appliances and finishes
- Two luxurious bathrooms with heritage style feel and heated floors
- Queen masters with wall mounted TV and high-quality luxury linen
- Upstairs apartments have large balconies overlooking the harbour
- Ducted air conditioning, alarm system, hardwood floors, high ceilings
- Prized inner city locale, walk to theatre, shops, restaurants & cafes
- Parking permits available STCA, views of Barangaroo Harbour
Contact Kate Sommervelle to arrange an inspection 0403 051 115