This delightful 3 bedroom, en-suite home is one not to be missed!
The living areas consist of a seperate lounge room and a combined kitchen/dining area which flows onto a sun room.
The kitchen features stainless steel gas cook top, dishwasher and ample storage space.
Three bedrooms are spacious and offer built in robes. The main bedroom features an en-suite with shower and separate toilet.
Your new home features:
andbull; Split system heating and cooling
andbull; Updated kitchen
andbull; Freshly painted throughout
andbull; Three bedrooms with built in robes
andbull; Spacious lounge room with separate dining area
andbull; Enclosed rear yard with established gardens
andbull; Double garage attached to house and double garage accommodation in the backyard
*Available mid October for a minimum 12 month lease.
*Pets will be considered upon application.
*There is no valid EER.
Minutes from Giralang Primary School and Kaleen Shopping Centre. Easy commute to the University of Canberra, Belconnen Town Centre, Gungahlin Town Centre and a short drive to the City. Close to public transport.
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION” if this listing does not have the “BOOK INSPECTION” button please go to our Ray White Canberra website and register
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times
WISH TO APPLY?
1. Inspect the property (or have a representative inspect on your behalf)
2. Click on the link following the inspection to create your Snug profile
3. Fill in the details and send your application to (Ray White Canberra, Danielle Calf, email@example.com)
1. Rent is collected calendar monthly
2. Bond required is equal to 4 weeks rent
Disclaimer: Whilst all care has been taken in preparing the above advice, we have relied on our service providers in preparing this process. All interested parties should rely only on their own enquiries, as Ray White Canberra is not able to accept any responsibility for it’s inaccuracies. We look forward to helping you soon.