Located in sought after old Abbey, with ocean glimpses from your drive way and only 7 houses from the beach and a short drive to Abbey Boat Ramp this 3×1 house on a large 810sqm block is great value.
Leave the car at home; you are less than 100m to Hodge Podge Cafe and the shops at Monaghan’s Corner & public transport is close by.
This property will suit a variety of buyers from downsizers to investors & families or those in a position to buy now & hold & develop in future years.
The sellers are motivated to sell and will meet the market. I’m really surprised this one hasn’t sold! Please call Lynda today on 0408 474 542 to arrange a viewing or to make an offer.
- Great Location with Ocean Glimpses From Driveway
- Easy Care Garden beds
- Original Double Brick & Tile House
- Side & Rear Access
- Carport & Parking for 2+ cars
- 6m x 10m Powered Shed
- Garden Shed
- Working Bore & Retic
- Attractive Rear Patio
- Good Sized 810 sqm block
- Security Alarm
- Formal Lounge with Wood Fire
- Serviceable Kitchen
- Dining with access to the Patio area
- Ducted Reverse Cycle A/C
- 3 x Queen Size Bedrooms ( 2 with BIR’s)
- Bathroom with Shower & Bath
- Laundry with Separate WC & side access
- Compact Living
- Large Rear Entertaining area with a garden outlook
- Less than 100 metres to Abbey Beach
- Abbey Boat Ramp around the corner
- Monaghan’s Corner, Hodge Podge & Shops a 1 minute walk
- Costal Bike and Walk tracks to Busselton & Dunsborough
- Vasse Primary School Catchment Area
- Close to Public Transport