This classic double storey solid brick home is located in one of the most desirable streets of Laverton set directly opposite Laverton College and a short walk to Laverton Swim & Fitness Centre and McCormack Park. Set on a generous allotment this home comes complete with three generously sized bedrooms, formal lounge and good sized dining and family area, entertainer’s balcony, swimming pool and established gardens. Inspect at the open for inspection this Saturday or contact the agent for a private inspection or more information.
- Total of three generously sized bedrooms including the main bedroom appointed with walk in robe.
- Elegant open plan living spaces that include formal lounge, informal dining room and spacious family room.
- Well-equipped galley style kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space.
- Enormous tiled balcony perfect for year-round entertaining.
- Lovely established front and rear gardens with mature trees.
- Large backyard complete with in-ground swimming pool, set on a 579.5m2 block (approx).
- Classical luminary throughout with chandelier lighting within living and dining areas.
- Complete with luxury features including single car garage, upstairs bathroom complete with shower over bath and toilet plus downstairs toilet and shower, electric heater, timber framed windows, front and rear manicured gardens and lots more.
Located about 17km from Melbourne’s CBD, this home is conveniently located near public transport including Laverton train station and bus stop, local convenience retail, Laverton Swim & Fitness Centre, secondary and primary schools, McCormack Park and is remarkably well connected to the city via the Princes Freeway.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.