A lovely brick family home in a sought after location in Longford. It’s a comfortable flat walk to the main shops, chemist & IGA. Upon entry you will be pleasantly surprised by the open plan living/dining room with closed wood heater, heat pump and plenty of large windows to let in natural light.
This home would look fantastic rendered and you could perhaps convert the front study to an ensuite adjoining the master bedroom, adding value & convenience to your home.
- 3 bedrooms with a generous sized master with adjoining study & a wall full of wardrobe space
- A pleasant kitchen with plenty of cupboards, dishwasher & breakfast bar
- A 688m2 block and the home is 121m2
- The double garage is a deep 8.5m which could couple as a workshop
- Garden shed in a good sized yard with room for a vege garden
- Plenty of space for the children to play
- Separate laundry with 2nd toilet
- New rewiring through out
The rental estimate on this home for investors is estimated at $280p/w.