Set in one of Annerley’s most desirable precincts this freestanding home is set over two levels and is perfect for those who want to accommodate extended family or have a source of income with leasing out a separate living space.
This 1930′s Queenslander was completely renovated in 2006 over 2 levels of living and has been tastefully renovated to retain the charm of the era. It sits high on the site with a lovely wrap around veranda that takes advantage of views to the mountains.
Large bedrooms, quality living space and central kitchen cater for a family upstairs and the wide deck is perfect for entertaining. Downstairs there are 2 large bedrooms, separate kitchen and bathroom and a large double garage with internal access. There is also a separate entry area and easy care courtyard.
- 5 large bedrooms over 2 levels
- Currently let at $985 per week
- Low fees and outgoings
- Location plus in this growth corridor
- Classic Queensland Character throughout
- Closeby to Train, Bus and central to shopping precinct
- Perfect for dual accommodation or investment opportunity
- Minutes to hospitals, Parkland and the University of QLD
- Lots of house for your dollar here.