This elegant family home, tastefully renovated from head to toe with no expense spared, offers gracious and spacious living of the highest calibre with multiple living zones and a fabulous north facing alfresco terrace to take your entertaining to the next level!
Across two storeys, the home is complete with five bedrooms, three brand new bathrooms plus new kitchen, formal and casual living areas, covered patio with pizza oven, overlooking inground pool, modern laundry, and double lock up garage plus onsite visitor parking on a beautifully manicured 765m2 fully fenced block with electronic gate.
Street appeal shines, and the interior is also dressed to impress, with a refurbishment undertaken to the highest standard. Features include: split system air-conditioning, hardwood polished timber floors on upper level, new quality flooring throughout downstairs, formal lounge with cosy wood burning fireplace, bifold timber doors, timber staircase, Caesarstone benches, soft close cabinetry, premium appliances, servery to alfresco, butler’s pantry, stunning black tapware in bathrooms, ceiling fans, chandeliers, dimmer lights in media room, and loft storage.
Built circa late 1980′s, the home exudes great charm and warmth, and none of its character has been lost in translation post-renovation; it is still very homely’ and welcoming, and the floor plan is absolutely superb, designed for family living with great separation and inviting communal space.
The gardens are child and pet friendly, with plenty of flat grassy space in the front garden for good old-fashioned outdoor play; and the north facing alfresco terrace is where so much of your leisure time will be spent – entertaining, relaxing, eating, laughing, drinking, swimming, cooking pizzas, listening to musicjust generally revelling in this amazing space.
Located in an exclusive, tightly held enclave, this residence more than holds its own amongst its prestigious neighbours and will thoroughly impress upon inspection. Within walking distance to children’s playground, bike/walking tracks, public transport, Aspley State Primary School, and Craigslea State High and Primary Schools, and with easy access to numerous prestigious private schools, including St. Joseph’s Nudgee College, St Flannans, St Dympna’s Primary School, St Ritas College, Clayfield College, St Paul’s School, Padua College, St Agatha’s Primary School, St Anthony’s Primary School, and Mt Alvernia College and more, the school bus stop is approximately a one-minute walk with coaches that pick up children in the area – this is a prime education hub!
Major amenities including shopping, hospitals, airport and CBD links are also quickly and easily accessed.
Come inside, and welcome home.
Features at a glance:
* Gracious family home on fully fenced 765m2
* High quality renovation from head to toe
* 5 bedrooms, 3 stunning new bathrooms
* Formal and casual living areas throughout
* New kitchen, premium fixtures and fittings
* In-ground Salt Water Pool
* North facing alfresco entertaining terrace with your very own wood fired pizza oven
* Double Lock-Up Garage + onsite visitor parking
* Intercom System to electric security gate
* Polished hardwood floors on upper level
* Air-conditioning, ceiling fans, tasteful decor
* Cosy fireplace in formal lounge
* New flooring throughout ground level
* Garden shed, manicured lawns
* Coveted cul-de-sac, prestigious neighbourhood
* Walk to parks/playgrounds, primary school and bus
* Approx. 1-minute walk to school bus stop with coaches that pick up in the area
* Easy access to numerous prestigious private schools, including St. Joseph’s Nudgee College, St Flannans, St Dympna’s Primary School, St Ritas College, Clayfield College, St Paul’s School, Padua College, St Agatha’s Primary School, St Anthony’s Primary School, and Mt Alvernia College and more…
* Within 5-20 minutes to major amenities and CBD
* Current owners have excelled in care and presentation!
For more information or to arrange an inspection, contact:
Deborah McCulloch on 0417 621 568