Solid foundations are in place for you to transform this single-level three-bedroom home into a bright modern residence. There’s also plenty of space on the large 1,050sqm block to put in a pool and deck, and the home is surrounded by quality residences in an appealing coastal neighbourhood. Take the short stroll to Nightcliff markets, cafes and restaurants, enjoy spectacular sunsets at nearby Nightcliff foreshore and beach, and drop your kids off at your choice of quality public or private schools.
– Generous carpeted open-plan living/dining area with split-system air conditioning
– Original kitchen with breakfast bar, electric cooking and double pantry
– Spacious bathroom with large shower, vanity and separate toilet
– Three generous bedrooms all feature built-in robes and two with air conditioning
– Large covered rear patio provides plentiful alfresco entertaining space
– Well-equipped outdoor laundry adds convenience
– Huge front and rear yards offer enormous landscaping potential
– Tandem side carport doubles as extra outdoor living/entertaining space
– Dual driveway with easy side access to freestanding garage
– Garage would make the perfect workshop for the busy tradie
Whether you’re keen to create your dream coastal residence or are looking to renovate and flip for a quick profit, this high-potential Nightcliff home on a huge level block ticks all the right boxes.
The home is peacefully set well back from the street with a large front yard, and the side verandah/carport provides a private entry.
The spacious open-plan living/dining area with split-system air conditioning is the perfect canvas for your modern makeover, and the adjoining original kitchen also awaits your personal touch.
A hallway off the living/dining area features built-in storage and connects to the three generous bedrooms and large main bathroom.
There are built-in robes in each of the bedrooms and air conditioning to two, and the main bathroom provides all the space you need for a luxurious new contemporary design.
The living/dining area flows onto the large covered patio with adjoining garage/shed, and there’s also enormous opportunity to create a tropical retreat with the addition of a new pool and deck in the huge backyard.
Don’t let this incredible opportunity slip through your fingers. Make sure you’re first in line and organise your inspection today.