Time is running out for this property on the market.
MAKE AN OFFER TODAY before it goes back into their investment portfolio.
If you’ve been waiting for a realistic opportunity to buy into Marrickville, this is it!
Set on a low maintenance level block, this solid full brick freestanding home is brilliantly located within walking distance of Marrickville shops, buses and two train stations.
Neat, tidy and situated on the sunny side of a convenient street, this single level home is ripe for partial renovation or just move in, live comfortably and take your time.
Whether you Reside, Renovate or Rent it out, your investment growth is assured with this property.
* Freshly painted throughout to highlight the traditional features
* Fireplaces, Polished floorboards, picture rails and architraves
* Leadlight windows, ornate ceilings and traditional light covers
* Main bedroom has built-in wardrobe with internal lights
* Separate lounge room and dining room
* Original kitchen & bathroom with new hot water system & new gas stove/oven
* Internal laundry, toilet and sunroom
* Appealing street frontage with easy care garden
* Sunny low maintenance paved back yard
* Rear lane access to lock up garage and storage – Renovate or remove for open
plan living or extra space (STCA)
* Rear lane walk-in access via a separate deadlocked gate
* Security alarm system, gates, grills, screens & new smoke detectors
* Currently tenanted for $550 per week (Vacant Possession Available, lease ends 8th Oct 2011)
* Approx 215sqm*
Phone Amanda for further information on 0402 448 746.