INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT … CALL DARYL 0419 694 987
- Very appealing and well kept apartment offering spacious living and dining area opening onto LARGE NORTH FACING timber verandah
- 2 generous bedrooms, main with full ensuite bathroom, W/I robes and balcony
- Sleek well-appointed kitchen, with stone benchtops and quality appliances, ample storage and breakfast area open to verandah
- Separate study or possible storage room. Pet friendly block
- 1 extra large secure car space, 28 sqm, gas heating and BBQ points
- Unit size 136 sqm Total 164 sqm including car space/storage of 28 sqm
- Short stroll to harbour side parks, rivercat and car ferry
- Walk to village centre supermarket, cafes, restaurants, local pub, med. practices, etc.
- You can even pick your own herbs from the communal gardens
Set in the stylish and immaculately kept Celeste’ building this apartment offers a complete lifestyle package, enjoying access to all the Country Club facilities including pools, tennis courts, gym, library, bar and caf.
Access is via 2 Juniper Drive Breakfast Point, actual address is 35/60-66 Village Dr Breakfast Point
Living in Breakfast Point provides an opportunity to shape your own lifestyle! Do as little or as much as you wish: swimming or aqua aerobics in the Country Club’s lagoon and lap pools; social tennis on any of five courts; get fit in a superb gymnasium, or enlist for boot camp, yoga or zumba classes; relax in the Country Club spa, sauna, steam room, library, lounge or cafe/kiosk; pursue interests such as bridge, jazz, ikebana classes, or even dog training on the Village Green! Walk to the supermarket, cafes, restaurants, hotel, pharmacy, medical practice, beautician, dentist, physiotherapy and so much more.
LEVIES: Total $1530 qtr Admin $1185 S/Fund $345 approx
COUNCIL: $ 246 qtr approx
WATER: $ 165 qtr approx
Inspection: Open inspections as shown or by appointment
Daryl Brewer 0419 694 987
Barbara Hunt 0417 448 620