Tucked away in a boutique Art Deco block with a premier street address, this sunlit apartment enjoys scenic rear elevation with coastal district and ocean views. Classic-themed interiors provide ample scope to enhance and create the ultimate retreat in a dress circle location.
- One of only six in the block and uniquely positioned on the first floor at rear
- Flooded in natural light with cooling sea breezes and an extraordinary outlook
- Bright open plan living/dining and kitchen extends to a terrace-sized balcony
- Kitchen has stainless steel cooking appliances, tiled floor and splashbacks
- Separate bedroom area, full bathroom including bath plus an internal laundry
- Sought-after high ornate ceilings, picture rails and attractive lead light windows
- Immediately comfortable and with exciting scope to potentially value add
- Stroll to Clovelly Rd cafes, shops, public transport, handy to Clovelly & Coogee beaches.
Council: $300.34 pq Water: $163.18 pq Strata: $378.79 pq
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make & rely upon their own inquiries.