Transformed by a stunning designer revamp, this classic freestanding Californian bungalow is set on the high side of one of Clovelly’s best-loved cul-de-sacs 200m to the sand and surf.
Exuding a relaxed beach vibe, its beautiful interiors reveal a seamless blend of character features and high-end designer finishes.
Opening to a north facing deck and featuring rear lane access to a lock-up garage, it offers potential for a second level with ocean views (STCA).
Enjoy a carefree beach lifestyle, footsteps to ocean parkland and the coast walk.
- Classic beach chic, limewashed floors, ornate ceilings
- 2 double bedrooms, plus large sunroom/possible 3rd bedroom
- Large living room, spacious tree-framed sunroom or ideal study
- Sleek CaesarStone gas kitchen, Gaggenau appliances
- Sun-drenched dining with bi-folds to an Ironbark deck
- Designer bathroom, Kaldewei bath, underfloor heating
- Auto LUG, concealed rainwater tank for greywater use
- Beach shower, reverse air, LEAF integrated AV system
- Low maintenance, beachside living
Council rates: $2,981.87 pa
Water rates: $690.20 pa