LJ Hooker Taree are delighted to bring to the market a genuine family home located at 16 Croki Street in the quiet village of Lansdowne. Tucked away in an idyllic rural setting, this five bedroom home will impress and accommodate the largest of families.
Set to be Auctioned on March 16 2019 at 1pm in the LJ Hooker Auction Centre, we invite you to inspect this exciting residence at one of the upcoming open homes. The features of the property include:
- Five generously sized bedrooms
- Master bedroom offers ensuite with spa bath and walk-in wardrobe. Remaining bedrooms complete with built-in wardrobes
- Brick construction with Colorbond roof. Approximate build date 2004
- Spacious 961m2 block providing enough space for children and pets
- Single garage for your vehicle
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Open plan kitchen with island bench
- Living areas include lounge room on entry plus a family room and separate dining space adjoining the kitchen
- Tidy main bathroom in a pleasing neutral colour scheme with shower and bath tub
- Hard wearing vinyl flooring through the high traffic areas of the house and contemporary charcoal coloured carpet in the bedrooms
Conveniently located 300m from the local post office and general store and 600m to Lansdowne Public School, this home personifies what village living is all about. For further information contact Justin Atkins on 0417 955 176.