Looking for a little slice of history?
* Historic, character filled weatherboard cottage set on the corner of Cobb Lane…
* Situated in arguably the last genuine mountain village close to station, deli and Mt Vic Flix
* High ceilings… some timber lined walls…East facing front verandah…
* Kitchen with dishwasher, pantry and massive new gas cooker
* Two open fireplaces … Large, sunny North facing living area … sunny, fully fenced corner block
* The Old Coach House does need renovation on the inside, (ie new bathroom, painting etc) but would make a fabulous holiday let or first home!
THE OLD COACH HOUSE c1900
Nestled in the quaint mountain village of Mount Victoria, this historic weatherboard cottage is just waiting for the right person to do their own renovations and call it ‘home’.
Located within a stone’s throw to the village, station, Deli, Nursery, Mt Vic Flix (AND the brand new cafe that is opening in June), this sweet little cottage boasts high ceilings, two open fireplaces, North facing living area and two bedrooms plus a study area. There is a cute, east facing front verandah, a kitchen with pantry, dishwasher and large new gas stove and the whole house has been freshly painted on the outside.
Set on a fully fenced, sunny corner block with covered car accommodation, fruit trees and veggie patches, “The Old Coach House” is bound to capture both your heart and your imagination…
Inspections are by appointment only by calling Jennifer Edwards of RA Lawrence, blue mountains lifestyle properties on 0404 531 555.