ONEAGENCY Kelly Flanagan.
Yes, it just looks like a massive shed but it is the ‘at-lock-up’ stage of a big 4 bedroom home!
Yes, it has been approved by council as a legal dwelling – it’s just not finished (that’s up to you!).
‘At-lock-up’ means it’s a secure building, ready for fit-out inside. So yeah, it is just one big massive room inside with a concrete floor. Now you put the doors and windows in the external walls and frame up the inside rooms and line them with whatever material you want, do your electricals, put in a kitchen, tile-up and fit-out your bathroom etc etc.
Actually you can re-design the internal layout any way you want by just submitting and alteration to the Council and paying a small fee (of course as long as it still complies with all the regular rules).
Or, just leave it as a big shed and go building a whole new home!
It’s the perfect starter for a young family with their own skills and it’s the perfect package for the single bloke and it’s the perfect base for a Grey Nomad.
- Hidden away block, 1.37Ha. (3.4Ac).
– 7.5m x 12m shed at ‘lock-up’ stage.
- Approved as 4BED/1BATH home.
- Or, alter plans & fit-out as required.
- Power, town water, phone, septic.
- Stroll to Aldavilla Primary School and General Store/Caf, 5minutes drive to Kempsey town center, 25 minutes to beaches!
Get someone to finish it off, or do it yourself – all the real big stuff has been done!
Great opportunity, call any day/anytime!