- Located on the site of the original McCullys Gap schoolhouse & opposite the McCullys Gap Hall sits a very picturesque 4 acre land parcel with a 4 bedroom brick & Colorbond home.
- The property is set amongst shade trees & open areas, north east facing overlooking Sandy Creek.
- The home has been recently painted with new flooring throughout. It has open plan lounge/dining, 2 bathrooms, a study & the main bedroom with WIR & ensuite. Further inclusions are new dishwasher, 4 split system A/C’s, wood heater & ceiling fans.
- A feature of the home is the huge 13m x 9m covered north facing outdoor entertaining area with fans.
- Further infrastructure includes a powered 3 bay lock up garage with concrete floor & water, dog & chook run, along with an established vege garden.
- Water is via stock & domestic allocation from Sandy Creek, along with 45,000 litres water storage tanks.
- Only a 10 min drive to Aberdeen & Muswellbrook, with Scone 25 min drive away.
- School bus at front door.
If you are after a well priced & convenient rural lifestyle property, then make this one a must to inspect.
For more information, please contact your exclusive selling agents Landmark Harcourts Scone or visit www.landmarkscone.com.au