It’s time to secure a spacious established property with the convenience of inner city living combined with a low maintenance lifestyle. With excellent potential rental returns and only minutes to Braddon, O’Connor and the city, this unique property is well positioned within the complex and will suit both live in owners or investors looking for something exceptional.
Beautifully positioned in tree-lined Macleay Street, this well presented 2 bedroom ensuite apartment offers two separate living areas, central kitchen and two spacious balconies with lovely leafy outlooks. The versatile layout allows for segregation, with each bedroom on either end with an adjacent living space and own balcony. In a small complex, with well maintained common gardens, car accommodation and storage space you will have great facilities for all year round enjoyment!
Everything you need is right at your door step only a stone’s throw to the popular Braddon precinct, the Canberra Centre in the City and the Australian National University. Within close proximity to O’Connor shops and Dickson Shopping Centre where you can enjoy a wide range of shopping, entertainment, restaurants and cafes.
* New carpet
* Freshly painted throughout
* New curtains
* High ceilings, including 4 x picture hanging systems
* Well-appointed kitchen with marble bench tops, new oven and Bosch dishwasher
* Segregated living areas, both opening out to separate balconies
* Segregated bedrooms – master with walk-in robe, and second bedroom with built-in robes
* Stylish bathrooms with ceiling to floor tiles and bath
* European laundry with dryer
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Two balconies with gorgeous leafy outlooks from both aspects, morning sun on one side and afternoon sun on the other
* Superb inner north location (800m to O’Connor shops, 250m to Light Rail Stop, just 1.8km walk through Braddon to Canberra Centre/Civic, 1.2 km to Lyneham wetlands, 1.8km to Tilley’s Cafe)
* Established property with beautifully kept common gardens (no upcoming major body corporate expenses or building structural problems)
* Living: 80m2, balconies: 6m2 each
* Body Corp: $3,635.17 per annum approx.
* Rates: $2,060.80 per annum approx.
* Land Tax (if rented): $2873.53 per annum approx.
* Water and sewerage: $652.17 per annum approx.
* EER: 6.0