In the quiet and leafy suburb of Ngunnawal is this light-filled family home, beautifully set back from the street and surrounded by mature gardens. If you are looking for space for your growing family, this single level four bedroom ensuite home could be the one!
Step through the front door and onto floating floorboards that run throughout all living areas, with large double doors and picture windows overlooking the front garden.
The spacious L-shaped lounge, dining and family rooms lead to a generous kitchen which overlooks the beautiful backyard and features gas cooking, a double oven, lots of cabinetry, and a breakfast bar.
Double sliding doors in the family room open out to a covered terrace in the backyard, which has been landscaped with stone retaining walls and a pergola where you can relax and unwind.
The master bedroom has a walk in robe with built in wardrobes, plus an ensuite that boasts ample storage. The additional 3 bedrooms are well-sized with built in robes, and adjoin a main bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
Ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling keep the temperature ambient year round, while a large double garage with connected storage room offers plenty of extra storage space.
This lovely home is within walking distance to local parks, schools and public transport. Easy access to major arterial roads and just minutes’ drive to Gungahlin and the tram line.
Properties like this are few and far between so we encourage you to see it for yourself before it’s too late.
* Landscaped front garden with great street appeal
* Spacious open plan lounge and dining room
* Family room with direct access to the back garden
* Floating floorboards in living areas
* Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, double oven and great storage
* Master bedroom with walk-in, built-in robes and ensuite with ample storage
* 3 additional bedrooms with built-in robes
* Main bathroom with separate toilet
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Laundry with backyard access
* NBN connected
* Outdoor entertaining area with pergola
* Large backyard with stunning retaining walls and established gardens
* Double garage (one with auto door)
* Extra storage room/multipurpose room off the garage – ideal as a home gym
* Pebblecrete driveaway
* Block size: 668m2
* Living: 148.114m2, Garage: 37.751m2 – TOTAL: 185.865m2
* Built: 1996
* UV: $316,000
* Rates: $2,272 per annum approx.
* Land Tax (if rented): $2,875 per annum approx.
* EER: 4.0