Spring View Towers are offering you a Luxury Living that will surpass all your expectations!
YouTube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlAoVR6LuwI
BUILT in 2014, this contemporary Two Bedroom Two Bathroom Apartment on the 11th Floor offers you fantastic views across the Perth CBD, Swan River, Crown Casino, Optus Stadium and Belmont Racecourse!
NOTABLE Features of the apartment include:
* Prime Location! Close to all Amenities
* Modern Layout with Contemporary Design
* 2 Generous Sized Bedrooms with Built-In Robes
* 2 Spacious Bathrooms
* 3 Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioners
* Fresh Open Living Area
* Dishwasher and Modern Stainless Steel Appliances to Kitchen
* Spacious Balcony
In addition to the above-mentioned features, the apartment complex also has outstanding common facilities for any individual. You can enjoy a 20-metre solar heated below-ground swimming pool, gymnasium, timber lined sauna, residents lounge, games room, BBQ facilities, impressive lobby entrances, eye-catching illuminated artwork and much more.
The apartment complex is conveniently located at the crossroad of Great Eastern Highway and Graham Farmer Freeway, giving you easy access to the Perth CBD and Perth International Airport.
Burswood Train Station and the local bus stops are within walking distance, the famous Crown Entertainment Complex is just down the road, close enough for a short walk, and Perth International Airport is less than 10 minutes’ drive away.
Enjoy watching footy games on the weekend? Optus Stadium is only 2 km or one train stop away from the complex, offering the Eagles and Dockers home games throughout the AFL season.
If you ever feel like you need a place to chill out, the picturesque local riverside parkland is just a short stroll around the corner, offering spectacular Swan River views.
* 900 metres to St Augustine Primary School
* 1 km to Burswood Train Station
* 1.4 km to the Crown Entertainment Complex
* 1.8 km to Belmont Racecourse
* 2 km to Rivervale Primary School
* 2.1 km to Perth Stadium (Optus Stadium) – Home ground of the West Coast Eagles and Fremantle Dockers
* 2.5 km to St Clare’s School
* 2.9 km to Victoria Park Central Shopping Centre
* 3.8 km to Belmont Forum Shopping Centre and Ruth Faulkner Public Library
* 4 km to Belmont City College
* 4.1 km to The Park Centre Shopping Centre and Victoria Park Library
* 4.8 km to the Perth CBD
* 6.7 km to Perth International Airport
* 6.9 km to Edith Cowan University – Mount Lawley Campus
* 7.6 km to Curtin University
* Riverside Cracknell Park just around the corner, less than 350 metres away!
Please contact Stage Property Leasing Team on (08) 9325 9888 to arrange a viewing of this modern inner metro apartment.
Please note: Home inspection times are subject to change or cancellation without notice if you do not confirm your attendance.
* Information Disclaimer: This document has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only. It is believed to be reliable and accurate, but clients must make their own independent enquiries and must rely on their own personal judgment about this information included in this document. Stage Property provides this document without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. Any reliance placed upon this document is at the client’s own risk. Stage Property accept no responsibility for the results of any actions taken, or reliance placed upon this document by a client.