This stunning three bedroom top floor apartment showcases light, space and quality finishes. Located on the third floor of this riverfront complex offering a floor plan that is larger than most. The stone topped kitchen with huge rectangular set island bench forms a wonderful central feature, with plenty of storage and stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher. The fully tiled living area flows seamlessly out to the large private tiled undercover balcony overlooking the river, where you can enjoy your morning cuppa, bike ride into Cotton Tree or fish at a number of places along the places. All bedrooms are a great size with ceiling fans, carpeted floors and built-in wardrobes. The master suite offers impressive ensuite complete with spa bath and large shower, an ample walk in robe and private rear balcony.
The entire property enjoys ducted air-conditioning/heating, the best of appliances and the advantage of an enclosed second lounge room ideal for either a media room, rumpus room or large office. There is plenty of storage throughout, a separate laundry with stone benches and a purpose built bench for extra space.
- Large fully tiled outdoor area that adjoins the living area and enjoys spectacular views
- Perfect northerly aspect overlooking the water
- Intercom access and secure entry to the building
- Two lounge areas
- Ducted air conditioning/heating
- 2nd bathroom & separate toilet
- Rear private balcony
- Double car accommodation for 2 cars by way of tandem parking
- Private courtyard for the clothes line off the garage
- Riverfront location
*** Small pet on application, subject to Owner and Body Corporate approval
*** Tenants pay for full water usage
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.