Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this four-bedroom high set home has character and plenty of space. All four bedrooms are a wonderful size with built in robes and ceiling fans. The master bedroom offers direct access through glass sliding doors to the huge outdoor rear deck. The upper level of the home has polished timber flooring throughout and offers an open plan living/dining area and a good sized kitchen complete with a dishwasher, updated cook-top and oven and plenty of storage. Downstairs you will find a rumpus room or large office, as well as the laundry and a second shower. The double lock up garage area has additional storage space and sits behind the double carport.
The rear timber entertaining deck is sure to impress with it’s size and it over-looks the established garden with plenty of room for a trampoline and for the kids to play whilst you relax and enjoy the ocean glimpses. The yard is not fully fenced so is not suitable for pets.
* 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets upstairs
* Separate shower downstairs
* Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
* Additional office/rumpus room downstairs
* Huge deck with ocean view
* 4 car accommodation
* Quiet cul-de-sac position
Fantastic position as only a walk to local eateries and transport. Just minutes to Alexandra Headland beach and surf club. Mooloolaba, Cotton Tree and Maroochydore are just a short drive where you will find The Sunshine Plaza, restaurants, medical facilities, local schools and more.
** Tenants to pay for water usage
** Sorry no pets
THINK THIS COULD BE YOUR NEW HOME?
1. Click on the “BOOK INSPECTION” button.
2. Register your information and be kept informed of current or future inspection times via SMS or email.
3. If you do not register, we are unable to inform you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.