You will fall in love with this renovated post war home at your first inspection. When you first walk through the front door you will be greeted by a modern eat in kitchen (complete with a dishwasher) where the chef of the family will be able to cook up a storm. The air conditioned main living zone is flooded with natural light and enjoys access out to the back area of the house. The low maintenance yard which is fully fenced (PETS ON APPLICATION) giving the kids and your furry friends a secure area to play. All you have to do is move in and enjoy the lifestyle and convenience of living in this highly desirable location.
Ideally located this property is a short stroll to restaurants, cafes and the local Woolworths. A 20 minute walk will take you to Greenslopes Hospital and Buranda Village. The apartment is also close to the PA and Mater Hospitals and has great access to the University of Qld. Getting around is easy with public transport at your door, only minutes to the CBD – 4km, and easy access to the SE Freeway.
Features of 1/34 Junction Terrace at a glance:
- 4 good sized bedrooms, master with built in
- Modern eat in kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Air-conditioning in lounge
- Fully renovated bathroom, separate bath and shower
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Fenced front and back yard
- Storage and laundry down stairs
- Single lock up car garage
- Close to local schools, public transport, Major Hospitals, University of Queensland, local shops
- Within 4km of CBD
- Suitable for pets
**PETS ON APPLICATION**
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE – ITS EASY!
Click on the *Book Inspection* or *Request an Inspection* Button under the open for inspections times
*** By registering for an inspection, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time – then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time ****