Positioned on a tree-lined street, this freshly painted apartment offers an ideal opportunity for someone looking for space, comfort and value. Located on the first floor of a tightly held security block, it’s a stone’s throw to Werrell Reserve and the tranquil foreshore that lines Abbotsford Peninsula. It features a generous and functional layout, timber floors in living area plus an oversized lock-up garage. Situated in a sought-after peninsula address, it’s a short walk to village cafes, local schools, bus and ferry transport and recreational and waterfront parklands. Features include:
* Spacious living and dining opening out to balcony, timber floors in living area
* Double bedrooms both with floor to ceiling built-ins
* Updated kitchen with dishwasher, internal laundry, oversized lock-up garage
* Bright, airy and quiet, surrounded by peaceful bays, parkland & scenic foreshore walks
* 500m (approx.) stroll to Sydney Rowing Club and footsteps to express city bus and Rivercat (ferry services) city bus transport, cafes & restaurants.
Call Nicholas on 0408 860 996 for your inspection.