Located in the very heart of Redfern, with only a short 50 metre walk to Redfern’s (newly refurbished) train station, and minutes walk to Redfern’s local cafes, restaurants, bars and nightspots.
The apartment itself is enormous (about 150 square meters), and includes the following features:
- A fully featured gas kitchen, including dishwasher
- Timber floors in the living areas, carpeting in the bedrooms
- 3 x large queen/king bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- 2 large bathrooms; one as an ensuite, and the other wiht a bath
- Internal laundry
- Large sunroom off the living room
- Large balcony off the sunroom
- A quiet north-easterly aspect
The building itself it highly secure, with security cameras located in common areas, restricted swipe access to the building and deadlock to the apartment.
The building is also fully featured with:
- A large heated swimming pool
- A well-equipped onsite gym
- A large and working sauna
The apartment doesn’t include a garage or car space, but this can be included for an additional $70 per week and is located in the building.
The location is unbeatable. You would not only have super easy access to Redfern train station (which is Sydney’s second-most central and accessible train station, after Central), and local buses. You can also walk to the Sydney CBD in just under 30 minutes if you like, too.
Universities are very close: University of Sydney and University of Notre Dame are within a 30 minute walk, UTS is about 20 minute walk away. UNSW is easily accessible by public transport too.
The apartment would suit a young family, or a group of house-sharing students. I would recommend 4 people to share the house in such a siuation, though technically it could accommodate 6 fairly easily.
Inspections by appointment only
To book an inspection please use the RED ‘Contact Agent’ tab (on a desktop) or RED ‘Contact Agent’ (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.