This unit is not the typical two bedroom unit, this one is huge! Boasting a large open plan lounge area that is NBN ready, carpet throughout, huge master bedroom, both rooms have built in robes, separate laundry off the balcony that has plenty of space to fit both a washer and dryer as well as a storage cupboard and a single lock up garage.
Refurbished kitchen that boasts beautiful white cupboards with plenty of bench space with a timber look to the vinyl floor.
Centrally located close to local schools and public transportation for an easy commute to Canberra this unit ticks all the boxes.
Security is no issue in this unit with a timber door with handle and dead lock entering the balcony from the stairwell with another door to enter the unit.
Don’t hesitate as this property wont last long!
- Refurbished kitchen
- Electric oven
- Open plan lounge room
- Good size bedrooms
- Built in robes to both bedrooms
- Big bathroom with bath tub
- Separate good size laundry
- Double doors for added security
- Single lock up garage
Please be advised once you arrive for an inspection you MUST follow the new social distancing measures around open homes.
Before registering ensure the following:
- During the open home you MUST practice the social distancing measures required of one person per square metre
- You are NOT displaying any flu like or sickness symptoms
- You have not travelled recently or been in contact with someone who has
- You have practiced good hand hygiene prior to attending
*Please note that anyone who has not registered may be turned away. Any parties who are attending with you MUST also register their interest as it is required, we keep a record of everyone who has attended.
Please be advised of the following prior to attending:
- The agent will direct a small number of attendees to enter at one time
- If you are waiting for the open home prior to the agent attending please ensure you are following the social distancing measures or wait in the car until they arrive
- You must use the hand sanitiser provided by the agent at the time of the viewing
- Please refrain from touching items in the home and ask the agent if you require assistance