If you are looking for your own beachside holiday home or a beautiful permanent home this home speaks of extreme value for money. Located in the tightly held Busselton suburb of Abbey only 400m (approx) from the sparkling beaches of Geographe Bay beckoning owners who are seeking a true beach lifestyle. The Margaret river wine region is at your doorstep, and now Fly direct from Melbourne, local shopping 5 minutes drive away, with a choice of attractions to choose from in the Cape region.
This massive 911sqm block with side access is the perfect family home for those seeking a larger lot. Boasting an enclosed backyard for a kids play area or entertaining guests, this home speaks of functionality and lifestyle. Greeted by a well lit and spacious modern kitchen through the front entry overlooking the outdoor living area along with a secure 4 vehicle parking space, this location is perfect for hosting large family gatherings. Large windows through the home and bedrooms allow the beautiful natural light to filter in, accentuating the features of the floor in the kitchen and the timber like flooring throughout the rest of the house. Walking into the bathroom of the master bedroom will feel like you have just stepped into resort style living.
No home is complete without a man cave, there is a massive 9m x 4m extra high shed allowing space to securely store a boat or caravan for winter. Just off to the side lies an additional 6m x 6m workshop with storage and work benches. The entire property is fenced and secure with tilt panel down garage door, perfect to lock and leave.
The owners are moving on and have said sell it this summer. Call Carl today to book an appointment to view this amazing beachside escape.
- 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home
- Spacious Kitchen and dining area
- Separate lounge
- Spacious Laundry to rear patio area
- Beachside location in tightly held Abbey
- Massive 911sqm sub-dividable block
- 6m x 6m semi enclosed area with pizza oven for outdoor entertaining
- Big 5m side access and secure four vehicle parking
- 6m x 6m powered shed at 2.7m high
- 9m x 4m caravan/boat storage at 4m high
- Easy low maintenance landscaping.
- Reticulated off the bore
- Approx. 400m to Abbey Boat Ramp
- Approx. 900m to Amelia Park Tavern
- Approx. 3km to Coles shopping center in Vasse
- Approx. 3km to Vasse Primary School
- Approx. 3.4km to Cape Naturaliste College
- Bike ride all the way to Busselton Jetty on cycle path
- Great Proximity and bus route to local schools
- Gateway to Margaret River Wine Region and famous beaches
Wood fired pizza oven