A rich and diverse landscape is calling to create a self sufficient rural haven just minutes from town services and beaches.
So close to town but it certainly doesn’t feel close, being surrounded by big gummed farming country.
An artistic and dramatic holding with subject matter at every turn-
- Long rural views over quality grazing and irrigation land.
- Sea views towards Normanville and Carrickalinga from the higher ground.
- Mesmerising winter creek at the rear of the allotment.
- Deep rich, productive land at the valley floor.
- Timbered areas provide a visually pleasing aspect and an anchorage for bird and wildlife.
With no costly services in place you can disappear off the grid to a simpler, less complicated life.
Chose a home site (STCC) that suits your personality and complete this canvas.
Proposed A40 – TBA
Hundred of Yankalilla
Council area – Yankalilla
Council rates – TBA
Paul Clifford 0427 796 144 Elders Hills and Fleurieu.