Embrace the Mediterranean style and feel of this beautifully maintained Spanish inspired home just a short stroll from the pristine waters and soft sand of the beautiful Aldinga Bay and only minutes from the world renowned McLaren Vale wine region with its many restaurants, cellar door wineries and fresh produce markets.
Be it a weekend escape or a beautiful home enjoyed year round. Built in 1981, this stunning solid brick five bedroom, three bathroom home has much to offer. With private grounds and a quiet street location, you can see the sea from the three upstairs balconies. A huge kitchen where the family can come together, prepare a meal and share in the happenings of the day and then retire to the charm and atmosphere created by the fire where you can relax with your favourite drink from the built in bar or wine room.
Other valuable features include;
- Large 840m2 (approx) allotment
- Approximate 360sqm home
- Second living area complete with combustion wood fire
- Wine storage room
- Walk in Pantry, ceramic cook-top & dishwasher
- Raked ceilings
- Ceiling fans in upstairs bedrooms
- 3 reverse cycle air conditioning units situated throughout
- Private balconies
- Extra large double garage with secure storage for a boat