A highly unique opportunity in a burgeoning suburb with plenty of invigoration and renewal; with new housing estates and master planned communities emerging.
This is the perfect opportunity to create a brand new estate (stnc), with nearby Playford & Munno Para Shopping Centre’s, outstanding educational options such as Angle Vale Primary & Mark Oliphant College. There is also easy access to transportation routes such as the Northern Expressway plus local townships like Gawler and the beautiful Tanunda Wine Region nearby.
This is truly an outstanding lifestyle opportunity that could suit a large master-planned community builder, savvy developer or maybe the family simply looking for large land holding for further additions or activities.
Currently, this large allotment is utilised as a large family home with plenty of shedding, storage and vacant land.
- 4.442 hectares (11 acres) (approx) of land
- Frontage of 148.66m (approx) to Stebonheath Road
- City of Playford – Suburban Neighbourhood zoning
- Currently utilised as a large family home with shedding
- Ideal for a master planned estate of homes
- Outstanding lifestyle facilities nearby
- High growth suburb with plenty of new living options
- Council: City of Playford
- Council rates: $194.15pa (approx)
- SA Water: $160.38pq (approx)
- ESL: $194.15pa (approx)
All information provided including, but not limited to, the property’s land size, floorplan, floor size, building age and general property description has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, the agent and the vendor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and the agent, and the vendor, does not accept any liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries and obtain their own advice regarding the property. Should this property be scheduled for Auction, the Vendor’s Statement will be available for perusal by members of the public 3 business days prior to the Auction at the offices of LJ Hooker Mile End at 206a Henley Beach Road, Torrensville and for 30 minutes prior to the Auction at the place which the Auction will be conducted. RLA 242629