Set in the heart of Kensington Gardens, this impressive townhouse will certainly appeal to those who want a stylish, low maintenance lifestyle and are looking for a desirable location where they are close to just about everything.
Freshly modernised and offering excellent space throughout, you will feel the ambience which the open plan living and dining area provides. The modern kitchen is stylish and overlooks the open plan living offering ample floor and overhead cabinetry, electric appliances, dishwasher and pantry. There is also another toilet downstairs which is highly convenient.
Upstairs are two spacious bedrooms, a centrally located modern renovated bathroom and laundry with additional storage.
Single car garage with internal access plus 1 extra allocated carpark space out the front.
- Spacious open plan living and dining with direct access to the private courtyard
- Modern refreshed kitchen with electric appliances, dishwasher and pantry
- 2 good-sized bedrooms upstairs. Main with walk-in robe, second with built-in robe
- Centralised modern renovated bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Second toilet conveniently located downstairs
- Separate internal laundry with extra cupboard space
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Single car garage with internal access plus 1 extra allocated carpark space out the front
- Private paved shaded court yard ideal for entertaining
- Freshly painted and new flooring throughout
- Low maintenance gardens
- Great access into quality private and public schools in the area
- Conveniently located close to The Parade, Magill Road & the CBD
- Council: City of Burnside
- Council Rates: $888.80pa (approx)
- Water Rates: $170.20pq (approx)
- Emergency Services Levy: $113.60pa (approx)
All information provided including, but not limited to, the property’s land size, floorplan, floor size, building age and general property description has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. However, the agent and the vendor cannot guarantee the information is accurate and the agent, and the vendor, does not accept any liability for any errors or oversights. Interested parties should make their own independent enquiries and obtain their own advice regarding the property. RLA 242629