Phone inquiry code for this property: 7563
For Sale $1325000
18 Amaroo place is located just minutes outside Noosa, Amaroo place – is a beautiful maintained no through road and a real paradise for kangaroos and wildlife. This quality home is solidly built with most modern durable solid materials. This horse property has it all and even more.
All external and internal construction walls (lower and upper level) are concreted reinforcement, best insulation to keep all rooms cool during the summertime/ warm during wintertimes. No termite attracted materials are used and cheap wooden structural framework walls and wooden cladding are used. This home can handle easy 2 families… or more. Everything is large and the owners didn’t hold back cost during building this home. The rooms are very spacious. The ceiling heights are enormous and the finishing touch is outstanding. This is a modern country living at its best. Extraordinary. This home is built on a Unique flat green block. This home has its own business office. Bus school stop at the front.
DREAM AWAY or MAKE IT YOURS
.** Horse paradise – Modern Country Lifestyle Living **
The photos are not doing justice, you have to see it for yourself. Brand new built luxury home in Noosa Hinterland is a dual living property on a unique flat acre and is large enough to have 2 or even 3 families. Both floor levels are solid blockwork / concreted reinforcement and all rooms are extremely spacious. (no structural wooden framework exist) This luxury home is only a few minutes’ drives to Noosa town /schools/shopping or Noosa beaches… and 15 minutes drive to Coolum airport. Besides the beautiful horse stables/ studio…
**THIS IS COUNTRY LIVING AT HIS BEST** .www.facebook.com/18AmarooplaceCooroibah
Huge income potential in the studio, rent out holiday letting ($500 – $800/week), workspace, work office… and working from home.
Dual living on most beautiful acreage, big enough for 2 large families.
This is a unique, premium, custom-designed, upmarket, genuine builders home at the utmost highest build specifications and inclusions. Gorgeous level 5 acre block (2ha) with bushland outlook set in a quiet street and ready for you to bring the horses. 2 double and 2 single horse stables set in cottage style next to the main residence Are you or your family or friends looking for exceptional quality? Then look no further this is the property for you!
There are too many special upgrades and inclusions to mention you must inspect to appreciate the wow factor here 735sqm floor/living area on 20234sqm. Both constructions (spacious 2 level house and studio), are high quality, solid rendered block constructions.
No cheap wooden framework, sheeting, or cladding. Built & designed and engineered to perfection This home in the Noosa Hinterland ticks all the boxes and goes above and beyond… Dual living property – 5-acre horse property situated on a lovely level allotment with a large dam at the front of the property. School bus stop in front of the property on a no-through road.
The main house consists of 4 massive sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with high ceilings throughout. The home has an appealing rustic feel and is very low maintenance, allowing you to enjoy the lifestyle on offer. In addition, there is a horse stable with a 2 bedroom self-contained studio on the upper level, perfect for guests, onsite manager, or dual living arrangements. The picturesque resort-style in-ground saltwater pool with pergola and an entertaining area located off the open plan main living area and kitchen with a large undercover patio area to relax and spend time with family and friends. * 6 bedrooms – 3 bathrooms – 3 undercover car spaces & loads of visitor car spaces, bring the boat & caravan!
* Brand new 2 story country style home with open plan living, media room & home office, chefs style kitchen and 4 spacious bedrooms. The master suite is very spacious with robes and ensuite + spectacular outdoor balcony
* Large open plan living with high ceilings throughout – superbly decorated
* Tiled flooring to main living area & timber look flooring to bedrooms
* High ceilings, featured coffered living ceiling and raked ceilings- 1 room has an attic upstairs ceiling 5m high
* Amazing kitchen with large oven, gas cooktop, walk-in butler’s pantry.
* Main bathroom suite is fit for the King & Queen with double vanities large shower and freestanding bathtub with a stack a stone feature wall tiles and separate toilet room
* Air conditioning and fans throughout, eco fireplace
* Media room and second separate lounge area to watch your favorite movies
* Exceptional cross-flow ventilation allowing cooling summer breezes to enter the home.
* Solid rendered block construction, offering great insulation
* Horse stables with self-contained 2 bedroom studio with open plan living and kitchen area: with horse paddocks adjacent
* Large outside verandah and balcony areas for entertaining or to unwind and take in the breathtaking views
* Stunning In ground saltwater swimming pool with water feature, pergola, and entertaining deck
* Surian cedar French doors & windows, inside the meter box, and ample storage areas with under staircase closet
* Gym or private studio room for painting, arts or your favorite hobbies
* 6kw Solar system- 24 panels to save you money with low electricity bills
* 2 x large 22,500lt rainwater tanks (no water bills), plus a considerable-sized front dam, the site is on septic
* Fully fenced with double grand entry gates that lead down a long private driveway
* Views to Mount Tinbeerwah and over the Great National Sandy Park, great for bushwalking, horse riding or bikes
* Enjoy nature with Kangaroos and baby Joey’s dropping in from time to time
* Only a short drive to Noosa North Shore and approximately 15 minutes drive to Noosa
* School bus stops directly in front of the property This recently completed charming country style home has so much to offer and is perfect for the extended family. Close to Tewantin township, schools, and exclusive Noosa region.
This home is ready to move in!
FOR ALL INQUIRIES FIND: www.facebook.com/18AmarooplaceCooroibahPhone inquiry code for this property: 7563