This spacious 3 bedroom brick home has just seen a recent renovation which makes it an attractive proposition for someone who doesn’t want the headaches or costs of renovating. Whilst the thought of manning the tools is attractive for some, for those that are simply time poor this presents as the perfect opportunity to save numerous trips to the hardware store, extra cash in your wallet and more importantly the stress and headaches of renovations!
- A fresh coat of paint, new floor coverings throughout and a renovated bathroom.
- Generous sized bedrooms allow comfortably for the largest of beds, the main easily accommodating a Queen sized bed.
- The bathroom with both tub and shower has been given a contemporary lift with new wall coverings, vanity and shower to give a modern feel.
- Large living area with separate dining area capable of accommodating a large 6-8 seater table.
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space.
- Fully fenced 809sqm block with single car accommodation on the house.
- Covered outdoor area to the rear with lawn locker for additional storage.
Located close to the Across the Waves sports club, shops, schools, swimming pool & sports grounds, it’s nestled in a popular location in Norville perfect for the young family or those looking to downsize to be closer to everything.
From an investment point of view, the current vacancy rate in Bundaberg is low, making this well situated and presented low maintenance and ideal investment property with potentially great returns.
Want to know more? Don’t delay call me today to inspect!