Must be Sold! 40 Mitchell St, Acacia Ridge is situated at a super-fast growing area – Acacia Ridge. There are many new shops, new restaurants, new office or industry infrastructures have been built in recent years. Now it is the best time to purchase into this hot suburb! Convenient location and a low maintenance investment/home, this beautiful private house showcases renovated interior and exterior finishing and freshly painted walls. Short walking distance to MacDonald’s & KFC restaurants, IGA Acacia Ridge, Medical Centres, local schools, Brisbane City Council Swimming Pool, public transport and other amenities.
- 627 sqm land , Zoning is LMR2, development potential
- 3 bedrooms all with fans and floorboards – main bedroom with robes
- Modern kitchen with ample storage, appliances and dishwasher
- Contemporary shower and toilet with new plumbing system
- The lounge is fitted with split air-condition system
- Polished floorboards, down lights and security bars in all windows
- Electric hot water system and ADSL connection
- 2,100 Litre rainwater tank and Powered shed
- Spacious backyard with landscaped lawns
- 1 car garage including a 4 car capacity within the fenced property
- A covered patio with large wooden deck equipped with BBQ facility
The owner is committed to sale. Call Cathy 0422 386 868 today to book your inspection!
Disclaimer: All information contained herein including the floor plan is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable, however, we can not guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.