This renovated home is the epitome of modern living and the represents the perfect opportunity to secure one of Acacia Ridge’s most prestigious properties. Highset and private, the home is fronted by manicured lawns and lovely front deck. This is a home that promises years of enjoyment of the spacious interiors and tranquil surrounds. A true stand-out feature of this home is the gorgeous north-facing back deck, looking out to the beautifully kept backyard and framed by beautiful greenery. Made for entertainers, this deck steps out from the open plan interiors and down to a further concrete patio beneath, perfect for effortless entertaining.
Inside, the fresh and modern interiors are functional and expansive, with the open plan layout allowing the space to service busy families and showcasing this tasteful renovation. The flowing interiors expand out to decking both front and back, giving the home lovely flow and connection. The timber floors throughout the living and kitchen spaces have been polished to perfection with a unique matte polish, beautifully complementing the fresh walls and providing a low maintenance finish. The kitchen is a simple yet functional design, with lovely two pac cabinetry and plenty of storage. Timber white venetian blinds cover the windows throughout, beautifully finishing the home. The main bathroom has been tastefully updated, providing a stylish and functional space with designer fittings. The bedrooms are large and full of light, a showcase of the crisp white walls and cosy new carpets. No detail has been left unattended and with the neutral and fresh colour scheme throughout, it is ready and waiting for your own personal creative vision.
This property features:
* Beautifully presented renovated highset home
* Weatherboard exterior, tiled roof, fully insulated
* Open plan living flow from front to back deck
* Living with air conditioning
* Kitchen with open feel, updated with neutral two pack cabinetry, servery style windows out to breakfast bar on the deck, new dishwasher
* Flow out to back deck through beautiful timber double doors, north facing deck with leafy outlook and stairs down to concrete patio and yard beyond
* Three bedrooms, one with built in storage, one stepping out to the deck
* Updated bathroom with shower over bath
* Large fully-fenced yard, private from road
* Two car garage and laundry under the house with plenty of additional space for storage
* Under the house with drive through access to yard and of a reasonable height, option to build in for additional rooms
* Extensive electrical updates including new wiring, switchboard, switches, fans and energy efficient lighting throughout
* Water efficient taps, toilet and shower with Water Efficiency Compliance Certificate
This is a fully fenced 607sqm flat block located within a small, well-presented residential pocket of Acacia Ridge, behind the Acacia Market Place. This pocket is ideal for those who are seeking the convenience of the area and access to all the major transport routes with minimal through traffic. The Acacia Market Place includes Woolworths and Aldi, in addition to a great range of boutique shops. Convenient to the great primary schools the area has to offer including Acacia Ridge State School and St Fatimaâs Primary School, in addition to daycares and childcare options. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing area with investors recognising the potential in this suburb only 14km from Brisbane CBD.