This classic three-bedroom home is ideally set in a central Aspley location and has the opportunity for a home business operation with potential for commercial rezoning (STCA). It’s also ideal for first-home buyers with three good-sized bedrooms joining a stylish open-plan living/dining area, spacious alfresco deck and a large backyard with plenty of space to add your landscaping touch. Walk to Robinson Road shops (including Coles, Chemist Warehouse and T Bone Farmer’s Market) from your doorstep. The property is also close to Westfield Chermside and is within the catchment zone for Aspley East State School and Aspley State High School.
– Immaculate polished timber flooring to living/dining area and all three bedrooms
– High ceilings throughout feature ornate cornices to create timeless classic appeal
– Split-system air conditioning to living/dining area and master bedroom
– Modern kitchen features electric cooking and ample cupboard space including double pantry
– Large elevated alfresco deck overlooks the generous backyard with lawn
– Good-sized main bathroom features a separate bath and shower
– Built-in robes to two of three bedrooms; ceiling fans to all three bedrooms
– Single lock-up garage with separate laundry, plus extra off-street parking
– Potential for commercial rezoning (STCA) to suit a home business
– Located just metres to Robinson Road Marketplace with passing trade
Enter via the elevated front balcony and into the dedicated reception foyer. Turn right into the elegant open-plan living/dining area where the high ceiling and period touches beautifully compliment the immaculate polished timber flooring.
The living/dining area flows into the large kitchen that features electric cooking and will easily cater for the growing family, and the adjoining covered deck makes alfresco entertaining a breeze with an elevated outlook over the large backyard.
A hallway off the entry foyer connects to the three good-sized bedrooms and main bathroom. All three bedrooms feature stunning polished timber floors and ceiling fans, and there are built-in robes to the good-sized second and third bedrooms.
The original main bathroom features a separate bath and shower, and offers enormous potential with scope for an easy cosmetic upgrade.
The under-house lock-up garage provides secure parking for one car, and the separate well-equipped laundry adds convenience. There is also plenty of extra off-street parking space at front.
Call Jay Wu at Ray White Chermside on 0402 686 929 to organise your inspection today.