A timeless offering of unequalled elegance and sophistication in ‘The Astor,’ this exquisite residence effortlessly balances period grace with stylish ultra-contemporary necessity. Beautifully refurbished over approximately 92sqm, it is metres to the sweeping grounds of the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- Parking space on offer on separate title at $210,000
- A home of distinction for those with exquisite taste
- Communal roof terrace with stunning harbour views
- One of a few with the benefit of secure parking
- Expansive entertaining, distinct lounge/dining areas
- Generous master bedroom, chic CaesarStone kitchen
- Underfloor bathroom heating, reverse cycle air con
- Soaring 3.2 metre ceilings, traditional appointments
- Grand entrance foyer, polished floors, ample storage
Built in c1923, ‘The Astor’ was the first high rise residential complex in Australia. With an unrestricted company title that allows for rental, it is just a short stroll to the Opera House, cinemas, cafes and the heart of the city.
Council Rates: $215 p/q approx.
Being sold in conjunction with David Newgrosh from David Newgrosh Real Estate – 0418 246 374