Offered to the market for the first time in 43 years, this first floor apartment in “Carnarvon” has recently undergone a renovation designed by Rich Carr Architects. Features include:
- Oversized floorplan offering a spacious living room with dining space
- Sunroom/study, an ideal home office and/or guest bedroom
- New kitchen with custom joinery, ample storage, integrated appliances and Italian stone benchtops
– Contemporary bathroom with a circular marble tiled shower and concealed internal laundry provisions
- Enormous bedroom with custom built in robes and bench seating
- Additional features include engineered oak floors, Swedish designed pendant lighting and original ornate ceilings.
- Rare lock-up garage on title
Situated in the heart of Woollahra village, the apartment is within short strolling distance of Queen Street shops, cafes, restaurants and Centennial Park. An inspection is highly recommended.