Often sought, but rarely found are homes of this calibre in the Waterloo locale. Comprising 3-4 bedrooms across one level, this 170sqm apartment could be easily mistaken for a freestanding home. The feeling of space is increased by the 17m long top floor balcony accessible from nearly every room via floor to ceiling glass sliding doors with a private leafy outlook over the Danks Street caf & gallery precinct. Exhibit9 on Danks Street is one the areas most sought after buildings with only 12 apartments above boutique retail spaces, and is currently undergoing a modernizing refurbishment.
- Bright interiors with new parquetry flooring throughout
- Grand, open plan living area with direct balcony access
- Modern kitchen with marble benches and stainless apps.
- Master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and retreat/study
- All bedrooms with built in robes and block out blinds
- Both modern designer bathrooms are fully tiled and skylit
- Huge 51sqm balcony running the length of the apartment
- Internal laundry, secure car space and 2 x storage cages
- Electronic swipe access to the entry doors, security alarm
- Remote controlled blinds to living room and master bed
Enjoyed by all, the Danks St precinct offers an array of lifestyle options from dining at Luke Mangans “Lukes Kitchen” to enjoying brunch at “Underground Espresso” or exploring the many luxury brands that call Danks Street home. Within 100m of your front door you will also find both Coles and Aldi, while Centennial Park is only footsteps beyond there, or even closer via bike. Moments from the CBD via car, bus or train, this convenient location is also minutes from the Eastern Suburbs beaches and handy to Sydney Airport.