Truly unique apartment with souring ceilings this one-bedroom apartment located in the heart of Danks Street in Waterloo offers a creative collaboration by three of Australia’s most influential designers and architects BLP of Melbourne + SJB and BKH of Sydney.
These stunning apartments are inspired by influences from Southern Spain and North Africa and offer unique living environments.
- Generous, open plan living & dining area with travertine floors
- North facing garden terrace perfect for effortless open entertaining
- Streamlined marble gas kitchen with Integrated SMEG kitchen appliances
- Sizeable bedroom with custom built-in wardrobes and extensive storage
- Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning & security intercom
There is everything that you need just at your door step. 18 Danks Street is blessed with the award-winning eateries close by, such as Kepos & Co, Sonoma Bakery, Wah Wah Lounge, Luke’s Kitchen and Hale & Hearty Cafe. Enjoy a sanctuary like feel at home with the buzz of Danks Street’s design and dining hub an easy elevator ride away and a high-growth city fringe affording easy access to the city and East Village marketplace.
Bourke Street buses and Green Square trains are close by, servicing the city, inner west and eastern suburbs while Coles and Aldi is only 200m away, making this position one of ease and convenience.