Full of sun and with the serene sound of birds greeting the ear from its lush leafy surrounds, this lovely Vaucluse home is a secluded haven in a gorgeous coastal position. Set on level one of “The Carlton”, a recently built and much-admired residential block, this thoroughly modern and wholly delightful home forms an ideal base in this enviable suburb, minutes to cafes, Diamond Bay parklands and the famed clifftop walk.
Positioned on the first floor of this sleek complex, the home features an open-plan living/dining area with European oak floors and sunny westerly aspect. The adjoining integrated kitchen showcases marble benchtops, dishwasher and Smeg gas cooking, while the spacious bathroom is beautifully modern, with travertine tiling. The gorgeous bedroom meanwhile has ample b/in robes and direct access to a large sheltered balcony, an excellent spot for al fresco dining and casual entertaining.
Possessing a radiant ambience and complete with full ducted A/C, internal laundry and plenty of cupboard storage, this residence is an ideal high quality but low-maintenance home. Just metres to coastal parks and an easy trip to harbour beaches and Bondi it offers wonderfully peaceful living in a much sought-after residential area. With security intercom and surrounded by mature trees, this apartment awaits the astute new owner.
- Tranquil contemporary 1-bedroom home in lovely Vaucluse position
- Open-plan living/dining area, westerly aspect, superb leafy outlook
- Spacious bedroom w ample built-in robes, opens to perfect balcony
- Integrated kitchen w Smeg gas cooking, marble benches, d/washer
- Generous modern bathroom, an elegant amenity with huge shower
- Peaceful private balcony, a serene setting great for outdoor dining
- Superb European oak flooring, A/C, internal laundry and high ceilings
- Level lift access, steps to Diamond Bay parklands, famed clifftop walk
- Quick access to Vaucluse cafes, Watson’s Bay, Bondi and Rose Bay
- Excellent easy-care home, great investment or for owner-occupiers