A perfect pied–terre in a tranquil setting, this light-filled studio features designer interiors with expansive views across Trumper Park treetops to the city skyline in the distance. With a prized car space footsteps from the front door, the apartment is set at the quiet rear of Level 2 in Cameron Court, a modernist low-rise complex in a cul-de-sac adjacent to Edgecliff shopping centre and bus/train transport.
Redefining studio style, the apartment has undergone a bespoke renovation to deliver a stylish sanctuary with sleek neutral palette, plush carpet and designer uplighting. The bright and airy layout includes an entry hall (w built-in cupboards), Caesarstone kitchen (w electric cooktop, s/steel oven, F and P dishdrawer and laundry facilities), luxe bathroom and large living/bedroom zone with r/c air-con.
With access to a sparkling outdoor pool in neighbouring complex at 8 New Mclean Street, this stylish studio delivers ultimate convenience just 100m stroll to Edgecliff shopping/transport and a short walk to Queen Street (in Woollahra), Paddington art gallery precinct and harbourside Double Bay village and ferry wharf.
- Car parking space footsteps from the front door
- Custom designed interiors filled w natural light
- Views across Trumper Park treetops to the city
- Entry hall w generous built-in wardrobes/storage
- Living/ bedroom area w wall-to-wall windows
- R/c air-con, plush carpet and designer up lighting
- Caesarstone kitchen w engineered timber flooring
- Electric cooktop, s/steel oven, F and P dish drawer
- Ample storage and laundry facilities in the kitchen
- Luxe bathroom w marble motif wall and floor tiling
- Frameless glass shower w rain and hand held fittings
- Custom sheer curtains and block-out roller blinds
- Access to outdoor pool at neighbouring building
- Footsteps to Edgecliff shopping, buses and trains
Water Rates $172 pq approx
Strata Rates $633 pq approx
Council Rates $1320.67 pa approx