Ideally placed in the heart of Surry Hills, one of Sydney’s most sought-after lifestyle communities. This inviting residence defines accessible city living without compromise. In a landmark security building, the welcoming warehouse interiors are designed with artistic style and comfort.
- Well designed interiors with an intuitive use of space
- An impressive investment or first home opportunity
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with stainless gas appliances
- Soaring ceilings, balcony, air con and huge storeroom
- Communal BBQ rooftop with opera house and bridge views
- Facilities include a heated lap pool, gym and sauna
Suited to the professional who seeks convenience and understated style and filled with light, this inviting low maintenance apartment is set just moments to trendy cafes, restaurants, boutique shopping, galleries and regular public transport.
Water Rates: $178 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $225 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $1386 p/q approx.