Over-Sized North-Facing Apartment, 500m to the Beach
Location, natural light, ocean glimpses, and an over-sized floorplan are all on offer in this north-facing apartment that is positioned just 500 metres from the beach. With an impressive 123.7m on title, every aspect of this second-floor home is generously proportioned, including a large open-plan living and dining area that flows to a covered balcony with ocean glimpses. Other highlights include two generous bedrooms, an internal laundry room and a large lock-up garage. Apartments within this well-maintained block of just 12 homes are tightly held. This particular apartment is presented in immaculate near-original condition, offering the opportunity to capitalise on its superior beachside location and add value over time.
- North-facing L-shaped open-plan living and dining
- Living flows to a covered balcony with district views
- Generous kitchen with gas cooking and district outlook
- Queen sized bedrooms, master with balcony access
- Neat bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Internal laundry room, intercom access
- Over-sized garage with extra high ceiling & internal access
- Communal garden and large clothes drying area
- 2nd floor apartment within tightly held block of 12
This outstanding location puts all of the cosmopolitan attractions of Bondi and the city at your fingertips, while also delivering the relaxed coastal lifestyle that Coogee is known for. This lucky ?walk-to-everywhere’ location is an eight-minute walk to the beach, and moments from shops, eateries and city transport.