Light, airy and tastefully appointed this apartment offers a generous floor plan and great alfresco area for fabulous outdoor entertaining. The development is framed by beautifully landscaped gardens and common areas, enhancing the overall aesthetic appeal.
- Spacious layout with security car space
- Impressive double bedroom with built-ins
- Sleek stone benches and SMEG gas kitchen
- Separate large study room and additional storage
- Large internal laundry, bathroom with bath tub
- Footsteps to South Sydney’s largest park and Botany Aquatic Centre
- Moments to Westfield Eastgardens, public transport and airport
- 10 minutes’ drive to Sydney’s best beaches
Botany has benefited enormously from ongoing gentrification and infrastructure upgrades, transforming it into a desirable residential address that’s conveniently close to a host of attractions. As a high growth area it presents a great place to live, Eastern Suburbs beaches are within an easy 10 minute drive, while an abundance of parkland surrounds the area providing open green spaces to relax or exercise.