Contemporary beach style and designer finishes complement the house-size layout of this entire floor apartment with sunny north aspect, balcony and expansive district views. Occupying the mid level of a recently upgraded triplex, the apartment ticks all the boxes with its secure oversize garage, second car space and convenient location with a short stroll to Hall Street village and easy walk down to the beach.
Enjoy sunshine and coastal breezes in this stylish renovated apartment with a spacious living area, large dining area (opening to the balcony), modern kitchen, 2 king-size bedrooms (w b/ins and views), 3rd double bedroom (w b/ins), 2 chic bathrooms and separate laundry. A wonderful alternative to a semi, the apartment is thoughtfully designed with separation between the living area and bedroom wing.
Accessed via its main entrance on Simpson Street (in the block between Hall and Curlewis streets), the well-maintained brick triplex has brand new windows and sliding glass doors as well as recently upgraded common areas. Ideal for young families, the building has level access to an internal area with space to keep strollers and prams.
- Main entry to building on Simpson Street
- Entire floor apartment in upgraded triplex
- Sunny north aspect; expansive district views
- Ultra spacious layout w designer interiors
- Large living area; dining opens to balcony
- Modern kitchen w wide breakfast bench
- Stainless steel oven, Bosch dishwasher
- 2 king-size bedrooms w generous built-ins
- 3rd large double bedrooms w built-ins
- 2 chic bathrooms, main w bath/shower
- Separate laundry w washtub and storage
- New high quality windows and glass doors
- Oversized garage and large car space
- Garage w internal access to building
- Common storage area next to garages
- Stroll to Hall Street village shops and cafes
- Footsteps to pilates/fitness studios and buses
- 300m to Dickson Reserve park/playground
- Easy walk (via Curlewis Street) to beach