LOCATION: Situated a short walk from the Supermarket and close to all town facilities.
DELIGHTFUL AUSTRALIAN HOMESTEAD, PARTLY RENOVATED AND HAS SCOPE TO MAKE A SHOW HOME. SET IN BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH AUTOMATIC WATERING SYSTEM, EASY CARE AND ELEGANT.PLUS IN-GROUND SALT WATER POOL.
* Constructed around 90 years ago from rammed and rendered concrete with iron roof.
* Verandah’s surrounding the home are wide and rebuilt recently with stamped concrete floor.
* Pressed metal high ceilings throughout. Ducted evaporative cooling.
* 4 large bedrooms, the main has an ensuite with shower, spa bath, vanity and separate toilet, robes and ceiling fan with a door leading to the veranda. 2nd has built in robes, 3rd and 4th bedrooms are large but have no robes, all have body carpet and window treatments.
* Bathroom has a wall of storage, free standing bath, timber vanity and glass shower and toilet.
* Kitchen is excellent timber with a 900 cm gas cook top and exhaust fan, electric wall oven, above cupboards, breakfast bar and open plan to dining room, an open fireplace is a feature with mantle above, large split system reverse cycle air conditioner, polished floor boards.
* Wide spacious tall ceiling hallway with timber feature.
* Formal lounge is lovely with bay window and has a large wood heater and the original fireplace with mantle, not used.
* The outside undercover entertainment area is very large with a double carport adjoining, there is another bedroom or utility room in this area.
* Spacious laundry is off the kitchen with a back door to undercover area.
* The wide verandah gives the home the elegance of yesteryear and has lots of character.
This home is built on 3 blocks and approximately 4,044m2. It has a 3 bay open shed (3 car port) plus a double roller door lock up garage,a double carport attached to the outside entertainment area.
SWIMMING POOL is self-cleaning easy care salt pool – 13 mts x 4 mts,
ASKING $348,000 – call for an appointment to inspect