Boasting a central address in a leafy location and just moments from the light rail is this two-bedroom residence waiting for someone to add their personal touch. The property offers a single lock up garage which is a rare find for an apartment in the Inner North. Conveniently located a short walk or bike ride to the local Turner shops, the renowned Duxton establishment, Australian National University, light rail and various clubs and other amenities.
The property is perfect for first home buyers and investors.
- Two bedroom apartment, built in robes to both rooms
- Spacious open plan living area
- Large kitchen, overlooks the living room
- Large internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Absolutely private with no one looking in on you
- Walking distance to the City Centre, ANU, Braddon, light rail, local parks and more
- Potential rental return of $450-$470 per week
- Body corporate fees including sinking fund approx. $1,321.10 per quarter