First home buyers…now is THE time to be buying!
Set in popular “new Ngunnawal” in a quiet street location, this separate title home is ideal if you are looking for low maintenance living at an affordable price tag.
Offering open plan living spaces, three good sized bedrooms with built in wardrobes and the conveniences of reverse cycle air conditioning, this could be just what you are waiting for.
Outdoors gardens are easy care, with enough space for a small pet and a lovely north facing sheltered entertaining area. Additionally the single garage provides ample storage space and internal access.
And the location couldn’t be better, within an easy walk of parkland, the dog park and ponds at Casey, with local shopping nearby and with thriving Supabarn, Aldi and the Casey Shopping Centre just down the road.
** Enquire now about concessions on stamp duty for eligible first home buyers! **
- Three ample bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Spacious open plan living areas
- Tasteful neutral colour scheme
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Cupboard filled kitchen
- Great covered outdoor entertaining area
- Single garage with internal access
- Low maintenance easy care gardens
- Nearby to local shopping, leafy parkland, dog park and thriving Casey Shopping Centre
Land Tax: 2,352.00
Block Size 238m2